Yale notation software is a simple and practical computer notation production software that supports the creation of single scores and piano scores, allowing you to easily and conveniently produce the notation. test.
The free version of Yale notation is a convenient and practical notation software. Because the notation is dedicated to China, software production has not been particularly good. In many cottage software, Yale notation is pretty good. Applying Yale notation technology to sight-singing teaching and chorus, breaking the shackles of playing and singing, the free version of Yale notation has a simple and beautiful interface and easy to use, which can effectively help users to apply the Yale notation technology directly to sight-singing teaching and In the chorus, improvisational learning of music sight-singing, the free version of Yale notation is suitable for some beginners.
1. Commonly used decorative line editing: such as flat top even line, smooth even line, vibrato, gradually stronger, weaker, arpeggio, etc.
2, commonly used velocity symbol editing.
3, free typesetting: such as setting the number of line sections, setting line spacing, and so on.
4, note editing: There are two ways of ordinary keyboard input and MIDI keyboard input. It is very convenient to input ordinary notes, harmonics and backing.
5. Lyrics editing: It is very convenient to enter multiple lines of lyrics, suitable for repeating paragraphs of songs.
6. Bar line and repeated symbol editing.
7, commonly used decorative symbols editing.
8, other functions: such as playback, change the size of the spectrum, hide blank lines and so on.
1. After opening the software, we can directly click [New] to create a new score
2. Then fill in the relevant score information based on the basic information of the form
3. After filling in, you can see the content shown below, we can directly enter [1.2.3 ...] to arrange
4. At the same time, we can click the corresponding note, and then process it through the upper toolbar, such as adding a descending number, reducing the number, etc.
5. Then we can click [Word] first, and then click the pencil icon on the right to bring up the [Lyrics Edit] window. Finally, we can enter the lyrics freely.
How to put brackets
1. First we need to click the [A] icon
2. Then you can see a font toolbar. At this time, we can directly click and drag on the score to pull out an input box.
3. Then enter the () symbol directly
4. After entering the brackets, we can click [A] again, and the position of the brackets can be dragged directly.
How to generate pictures
Sorry, Yale notation software can't generate picture format, so if you want to input the picture format, we can only take a screenshot to save it. Because the content of the score is very large, the general screenshot software cannot be cut off, so I recommend that you use the software that can be truncated as recommended below.
A very useful screen capture software
It supports taking screenshots in various ways
Even more powerful is that it can also scroll to capture long pictures
Is a simple but powerful screenshot tool
Also allows you to paste screenshots back to the screen
A completely free screenshot tool
Can achieve the purpose of quick screenshot
|Related recommendations: computer screenshot tools Daquan|
The software's official website has been closed, so it is no longer updated, but fortunately, this version can continue to be used, and it is also free, so everyone can download and use it with confidence.
hot key words
Installed prerequisite software