According to reports, a Facebook research group is currently training AI through Minecraft, hoping to teach this AI to help people complete their daily work by teaching AI how to play games. Facebook said that the simplicity and sandbox of Minecraft is a great place to train AI, and they hope that this AI can eventually become a smart assistant like Siri.
At present, AI has reached the level of Superman in the selection ability (making the right choice). For example, AI can beat humans in games such as StarCraft 2 through sophisticated calculations. They are struggling with things in the field. Therefore, creating a "generalist" is the main challenge of current AI research. The goal of Facebook's research team is to allow AI to accomplish a few simple task-specific goals in Minecraft.
Facebook's research team also said: "Because our research is conducted in games, players like to interact with assistants during the development process. This is a 'human-in-the-loop' study Provides a wealth of resources. "
After reading this article, how do you feel?
- 0 Inexplicable
- 0 Thunder
- 0 anger
- 0 Awesome
- 0 Funny
- 0 Sad
- 0 Passing by
- · " Minecraft " Java version update
- Minecraft will support RTX ray tracing
- Minecraft and Nvidia collaborate to add ray tracing to win10 version2019 / 08/19
- What are the village seeds of the most luxurious villages in my world? 2019/08/15
- · How to enter the 2b2t server of Minecraft into the server
- What to do if my world can't get in
- How to collect and recycle ship skills from Minecraft2019 / 08/14
- What is the use of Minecraft magma blocks?
- List of all portals in my worldAll portals2019 / 08/14
- Minecraft Xbox One X Enhanced Graphics Pack is officially cancelled